My current schedule for:
“Jewels of Nature, Hummingbirds in Your Garden” program and talk.
1. Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 back again at the Casa Romantica, San Clemente. Program
begins at 12:00pm.
Call and reserve a seat and ticket, reservations 949-498-2139
2. Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 with the Good Neighbors Club held at the
Irons in the Fire Restaurant, San Clemente, CA.
Program will begin at 12:30 p.m.
3. Saturday, May 5th, 2012 presenting at Wild Birds Unlimited store in Mission Viejo, CA.
Doors open at 8:30. Call for reservations, limited sitting. 949-472-4928
4. Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at the South Coast Botanic Garden Foundation, Palos Verdes, CA
310-544-1948. The program will begin at 1:00 p.m.
5. Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 at the Mission San Juan Capistrano, CA. My talk will begin at 12:00.
More information will be posted later. Look for Mission’s events calendar on their website.
6. Thursday, July 12th, 2012 at The Huntington Library, San Marino, CA 626-405-2100.
The lecture/talk FREE. No reservations needed. Come spend the day and visit the beautiful
botanical gardens. Will need to purchase tickets to visit the bontanical gardens. Check out their
website, www.huntington.org for more information.
7. Tuesady, September 18th, 2012 at the Huntington Harbour Garden Club.
8. Thursday, September 20th, 2012 Newport Hills Garden Club.
9. Saturday, October 6th, 2012 Casper’s Park , Casper’s Park Foundation. Open to the public and
encourage your attendance to visit this wonderful wilderness park in Orange County off of the
Ortega Hwy. just 7 miles East of city of San Juan Capistrano.
If you have any questions, would like to be notified of my my future hummingbird program & talk or like to book my program, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to view previous engagements I have presented, go to Speaking Engagements and click on past engagements.